|BRAC Institute of Educational Development is seeking to hire a Communications Officer.
• Identifies & grows key BRAC IED’s media and influencer targets by developing and securing opportunities that raise the institute’s profile.
• Knows how to develop business-to-consumer messaging and crafts simple and compelling narratives based on complex themes.
• Creates and gets buy-in for new and “big” ideas, then works with multiple internal and external constituencies to bring those ideas to fruition – and get results.
• Implements cross- functional efforts to identify and develop positioning for programs, partnerships and people in order to significantly bolster the impact of BRAC IED campaigns.
• In collaboration with other communications colleagues, expands BRAC IED’s media reach by identifying colorful “stories behind the story,” resulting in BRAC IED-feature coverage in target outlets and channels.
• Develop compelling joint opportunities, including partnership activations like launches and events.
• Develop press releases, media pitches, blogs and op-eds in coordination with media and content unit.
• Bachelors and or Master’s degree in Social Sciences / Mass Communications from a reputed university
• Proficient in Bangla communications
• Experience in Brand communications in the advertising agencies will get preference
• A creative thinker who’s able to navigate complexity and ambiguity to get to the heart of
and cultivate a great story
• An experienced generalist who thinks about and drives Communications across channels, e.g., video, digital, social, internal and media
• Has to have a proven track record of developing creative ideas and campaigns and drive implementation
• Prior experience in writing scripts, preparing storyboards, and supervising shooting will add value
• Superior Communications “hard skills,” e.g., a terrific writer with a demonstrated ability to develop, pitch and secure deliverables on time
Interested candidates are advised to email their updated CV to email@example.com by 16th July 2023